SMART Recovery® provides its full meeting list – the same list that can be searched and filtered geographically and categorically on this website – available for public download on this page.
Please be aware of the following important information about the meeting list download:
- This list contains the complete database of meetings which can be searched via the SMART Recovery Local Meetings Search, not just meetings specific to one location as you would find when searching on the site. Neither includes UK SMART Recovery Meetings or SMART Recovery Australia Meetings, which are each available via their respective websites (and potentially not downloadable).
- While meetings listed on the site update immediately, the download on this page is regenerated every day between 4PM and 5PM EST.
- Meetings which have been added on any given day are all added prior to 4PM EST (no meetings are added on Saturday/Sunday), so please check the generation time listed alongside the download link to make sure you are downloading the newest version.
- The download is a relatively large file, so it may take some time to both download and open if you have an older or slower computer, or a slow internet connection.
- The downloaded is provided in a .XLS spreadsheet format. This file can be opened in either Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Pay special attention to columns F (Type/Format), G (Meeting For), and N (Notes), as these contain information about potential restrictions to meetings.